Call Andy @ 605-695-5227 for more information about our stud dogs.
Puppy head start is a program designed to get a puppy proper socialization along with introduction to training drills to come later. The training a dog receives the first 8 months of life are critical to building a successful gundog. This program develops confidence– enthusiasm for training and prepare your puppy with introduction that will develop a solid foundation on which advance training can be built on. Call For Pricing
Gundog training is a 3-4 month program that consist of obedience, collar conditioning, force fetch, introduction to guns and birds, single marked retrieves (land & water) This program is designed for young dogs that are going to be used as gundogs. Basic commands (here, sit, heel and kennel) will be taught. Quarter, find, flush or point and retrieve to hand in the upland. Call or Email for Pricing
Hunt Test training is a program that is a minimum of 5 months with test locations and dates in mind. All dogs will have to successfully complete obedience, collar conditioning, and force fetch. Once the basics (gundog training) is completed the dog will be run on marks and concepts will be taught accordingly, along with extensive bird work. Hunt tests are attended within reasonable travel distances. Transportation and handling fees are applied to dogs that are running hunt tests. For further details on this program please feel free to call Andy at High Caliber Labradors 605-695-5227. Call or Email for Pricing
· Training durations and time frames will depend on the ability of each individual dog.
· Water training is subject to weather
· We recommend that starting your dog at 6 to 7 months of age
· We will customize a program for individual dogs and owners
· Current vaccinations are required by all dogs in facility. Rabies– Dhlpp– Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
· Veterinary services are owners responsibility. (ex. Injury, illness, emergencies)
· OFA services are offered for clients with all occurring cost paid by client
***Call for Training Pricing***
*Hunt Test Handling $50.00/ test day
*Hunt Test Traveling $75.00/ test
Birds, heartworm preventative, flea and tick preventative, and food is included in our training fee's.